Sunday, April 25, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It is 2 something in the morning and I have to drive from NH to Philly tomorrow, so I'm going to have to keep the most important day we had here brief.

My day started by walking through the center of the lobby and coming toward me was Jason Hawes. He said hi and I said hi. You just had to have been there to really know the thrill of it all.

I sat in on a presentation about demons by a demonologist/exorcist. I learned a lot about demons. Did you know that exorcists have a smell scale for the level of demons encountered? I'm now just full of such fascinating facts.

Before one of the presentations, I went to a psychic table and had a $10 reading. It was so good and accurate that I gave her $20. Let's just say I got some important guidance on a problem and leave it at that.

Jason and Grant did a Q and A and it was great. They are so funny and down-to-earth. They had some unusual stories about cases they had been on.

And now, for the ghosts. I did vigils in five different locations in the hotel and we had some unusual experiences...but...I'm too tired to go into detail now. So you all will have to wait and hope I can find WiFi in Newtown, PA.
Aren't I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment